Many of us underestimate the importance of using a night cream in our daily routine as we do not possess the habit of applying night cream, unlike daytime moisturizers.
Selecting the best night creams for oily skin can be a complicated task because you cannot take a risk when it comes to a skincare regime.
Applying a night cream is equally important or I must say that it is a necessity and should not be skipped.
Nighttime is the best time for your skin to rejuvenate and repair itself as you are are not exposed to pollution and dust during this time and the product is best absorbed while you sleep.
If you are hunting for the best night creams for oily skin then here is the consolidated list of creams that will make your skin look refreshed and soft in the morning.
Best Night Creams in India For Oily Skin
If you are striving to find a perfect night cream for oily skin in India then here are some of the best night creams available in the Indian market.
1. Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Night Cream
Garnier skin natural light complete is a perfect night cream for oily skin due to its lightweight formula that does not feel heavy on the skin. Moreover, it absorbs quickly into the skin without much effort.
- Absorbs Quickly into the skin
- Brightens dull skin and remove spots
- Enriched with vitamin C
- Makes your skin soft and supple
2. Ponds Age Wrinkle Corrector night cream
If you are someone who is facing serious signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines on your skin then this is the best night cream available in the Indian market.
It is perfect for people falling in the age group of above 30
- Prevents signs of ageing.
- Suitable for oily and combination skin.
- Does not make your skin greasy.
- Speeds up the cell regeneration process.
3. Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel
Plum Green Tea night gel is great cream for oily acne-prone skin. If you have tried all other night creams but still wake up with greasiness on your face then do try this out.
It has green tea extracts which are known to be one of the best ingredients for oily skin.
- Non-sticky texture
- Non-comedogenic ingredients
- Contains licorice for clear skin
- Works on blemishes
- Suitable for oily acne-prone skin
4. Lotus Professional Phyto-Rx Skin Renewal Anti-Ageing Night Creme
Lotus is a well-known brand when it comes to skincare because they offer herbal products that are great for the skin.
This night cream is perfect for skin regeneration and reducing antiageing signs, moreover, it reduces the signs of damaged skin.
- Works as an anti-ageing cream.
- Repairs damaged skin.
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Free from preservatives
- Suitable for oily to combination skin.
5. Mamaearth Overnight Repair Night Cream
If you are looking out for best night cream for oily skin in India with all the natural ingredients then this should be your most preferred choice.
It is enriched with natural ingredients like daisy flower, saffron and almond oil which are best for oily skin.
- Firms and tightens loose skin.
- Lighten ageing spots
- Provides balanced hydration.
- Light Texture.
- Does not make the skin greasy.
6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion
Tea Tree is a boon for oily and acne-prone skin people. It helps in clearing out the skin without stripping the skin’s natural moisture.
If you are suffering from acne along with oily skin then do try out this amazing night cream for oily skin as it will do wonders for your skin.
- Rejunevate skin overnight.
- Balances the skin natural moisture.
- It has Anti-Bacterial Properties.
- Clears out the skin.
- Clinically tested.
7. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
If you are reaching out for a high-end night cream for oily skin then do not think twice before investing in this wonderful product.
You are going to fall in love with your skin after waking up in the morning.
It is truly nectar in a bottle for oily skin people. Though it is on the pricier side but people it is worth the investment because a tiny bottle will last you for months.
- Restores lost radiance.
- Works on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fights signs of ageing.
- Dermatologist Tested.
8. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine & Patchouli
Forest Essentials is a well-known brand for making natural and Quality skin products in India. Their ingredients are a hundred per cent natural and pure.
This is one of best night cream for oily acne-prone skin as it contains all the natural elements like Anantmool, Jasmine, Kokum butter and Vitamin C.
- Perfect for oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
- Soothes the skin.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Free from artificial fragrance.
9. Olay Total Effects 7 In One Anti-Ageing Night Firming Cream
This night cream is perfect for the more mature women who are 40+ because it has amazing anti-ageing properties. You will wake up to perfect younger-looking skin after using this night cream.
- Fights 7 signs of ageing.
- Reduces dullness, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mildly exfoliates the skin.
- Minimizes open pores.
- Even outs skin texture.
- Soothes the skin.
10. Clinique Superdefense Night Recovery Moisturizer
Clinique is the known brand across the Globe for its amazing range of moisturizers, whether it is a day time moisturizer or night cream Clinique has always stood up to people’s expectations.
Clinique Superdefense night recovery moisturizer is one of their best selling products as it repairs and rejuvenates skin while you sleep so that your skin feels fresh and clear in the morning.
- Dermatologist tested
- Has Antioxidants
- Evens out skin texture
Steps to follow before applying night cream
As you got to know about some of the best night creams for oily skin.
But do you know that if you don’t follow the appropriate process before applying night creams you will barely see any difference?
Yes following the complete process is that important.
If you are wondering that it will consume a lot of your time then no it will hardly take 5 -10 minutes.
Here is the complete process to follow before applying night cream.
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly
The first step is to clean your face with a deep cleanser to remove all the impurities from your skin so that you can get best out of the night cream.
2. Apply Toner
Many people tend to skip this basic step which can make a huge difference in your skin. Toner removes all the leftover gunk from your face and closes your pores so that the cream does not clog your pores.
3. Finally, its time for applying your Night Cream
The last step is to apply your favorite night cream and gently massage it on to the skin so that it is deeply absorbed.
Wake up to the fresh, radiant and younger-looking skin in the morning.