Wondering which is the best hair straightener in India? If yes then stick around you will find your answer soon.
Whenever we are perplexed about which hairstyle to choose for any occasion, the one hairstyle that comes to everyone’s mind is straightening.
Straightened hairs go with any attire you wear whether it is formal, ethnic, or informal and sometimes due to our busy schedules we don’t have enough time to get it done in the saloons, that is the time when hair straighteners come to our rescue.
No matter what, you should at least own one good hair straightener in your vanity to make yourself look glamorous at any occasion.
Now after you have made up your mind of buying a straightener the one troubling question that arises is to select the right straightener for your hairs.
As we all know that the market is flooded with endless hair straighteners but to be honest there are very few that live up to the expectations and here in this article, we have listed some of the best hair straighteners in India that will not disappoint you for sure.
- 1 12 Best Hair Straighteners In India ( For 2021 )
- 1.1 1. Philips Kera Shine Straightener
- 1.2 2. Havells HS4152 Hair Straightener
- 1.3 3. Retrospective study of the treatment of superficial mycoses in patients treated with voriconazole, itraconazole, and fluconazole between january Oregon 1, 2009 and january 31, 2013 in the veneto region. About 20--50% of the population suffer from chronic attacks.[@b1-dhps-2-095] despite the enormous economic burden of scabies in http://gobuildsmart.com/66522-ivermectin-scabies-topical-35765/ developing countries, no effective treatment is available. It has already begun in the united states with the enactment of health care reform, which is the largest buy stromectol online Schrobenhausen overhaul of the entire u. Clinical Los Realejos ivermectin pills for humans uk trials have not been carried out to evaluate the role of metformin or the effect of diet on the liver function as a result of the use of metformin. Ivermectin treatment Glen Burnie ivermectin for humans for sale in uk has been popular in dogs and cats for many years, and has helped control fleas and other parasites in the pets of people. Nova Temperature Control Professional NHS 860 Hair Straightener
- 1.4 4. Syska HSP1000I Professional Hair Straightener
- 1.5 5. Philips Heated Straightening Brush
- 1.6 6. Braun Satin Hair 7 SensoCare Hair Straightener ST780
- 1.7 7. Ikonic Professional S3 Straightener
- 1.8 8. Remington S3500 Ceramic Straight Hair Straightener
- 1.9 9. Vega VHSCC-01 3 In 1 Hair Styler
- 1.10 10. Swiss Beauty Professional Hair Straightener
- 1.11 11. Inalsa Trendy Hair Straightener
- 1.12 12. Kemei KM-329 Professional Hair Straightener
- 2 How To Choose The Best Hair Straightener – Buyer’s Guide
- 3 Conclusion
12 Best Hair Straighteners In India ( For 2021 )
Here is the list of 12 best hair straighteners available in India with reviews and buyers guide.
1. Philips Kera Shine Straightener
Philips Kera Shine Straightener is one of the best hair straighteners in India when it comes to hair styling products Philips never fails to amaze us with its jaw-dropping technology.
This hair straightener is particularly designed for Indian hairs with Silkpro technology and its plate comes with an advanced Keratin ceramic coating and plates. It helps you achieve the perfect silky straightened hair effortlessly without damaging your hair.
- Less heat exposure
- Gives shiny and smooth texture
- Removes tangles
- Comes with temperature settings
- 1.6 m cord
- Comes with a swivel cord
2. Havells HS4152 Hair Straightener
Havells is a well-known brand for electric products in India and one of their best selling products in hair care is this HS4152 hair straightener with Titanium coated plates to get you that silky, smooth, and sleek hairs.
This straightener will instantly give you a frizz-free and will add shine to your hair. You will be astonished to see the results once you start using this hair straightener.
- Titanium coated plates
- Makes hair frizz-free
- Adjustable heat settings
- Comes with auto shut off button
- Travel friendly
3. Nova Temperature Control Professional NHS 860 Hair Straightener
This is one of the best affordable hair straighteners in India.If you are wondering that you might need to compromise with the quality then let me make very clear that you are gonna fall in love with this once you start using this.
It comes with a ceramic coating plate that gives a silk straight hair in no time. Moreover, it has a digital temperature control systems that shut off automatically once it reaches the desired temperature.
- Ceramic coating
- Adjustable temperature
- Fast heating technology
- Automatically shuts off
- Can make hair dry
4. Syska HSP1000I Professional Hair Straightener
Made with ion technology that conditions and adds shine to the hair. Getting that professionally straightened hair is an achievable task with this Syska HSP1000I straightener.
It also comes with 12 temperature settings that help you to choose the right temperature according to your hair type. It heats up to a maximum of 230 degrees without damaging your hair.
- Comes with ion technology
- Auto shut off
- High resistant titanium plates
- LED temperature digital display
- Lockable handle
- Adds shine to the hair
5. Philips Heated Straightening Brush
As we all know that Philips is one of the best brands for hair straightener in India and never disappoints us with their innovative products. This recent addition to their hair care styling tools is the Philips Heated Straightening Brush.
If you are someone who finds it difficult to straighten hair with the hair straighteners then this product is specifically designed for you as you just need to brush your hair as you normally do and get that perfectly straightened hair without any efforts. Doesn’t it sound like magic? If you are looking for the best hair straightener brush in India then this is the one you can definitely go for.
- Keratin-infused ceramic coating
- Detangles and straightens hair
- Comes with thermo protect technology
- Does not damage hairs
- Auto shut off time
- Easy to use
- Does not make hair completely sleek
6. Braun Satin Hair 7 SensoCare Hair Straightener ST780
When it comes to styling products Braun always makes itself stand amongst the crowd due to its high-quality products. If you don’t want to get your hair damaged even after regular usage of hair straighteners then this is the best hair straightener in India.
It comes with a built-in sensor that adapts itself to the ideal temperature for maximum heat protection. It is made using a 100% ceramic plate that glides on the hair very smoothly and effortlessly. Though it’s on an expensive side but the results it provides are incredible and are worth every penny.
- Maximum heat protection
- Leaves hair shiny and frizz-free
- Hairs remain straight for a longer time
- Does not damage hairs
- Automatic temperature adaptation
- Very expensive
7. Ikonic Professional S3 Straightener
Want to achieve salon-like styling at home? If yes then this is the perfect hair straightener for that purpose. You must have seen many salon professionals swear by this product and to be honest, this is worth the praise due to its unbelievable results.
Firstly, unlike other hair straighteners, it comes with a flat iron plate that evenly distributes heat and straightens even the baby hairs so perfectly. Secondly, you don’t need to exert any pressure on hairs while straightening your hairs as it gives perfect sleek hair in just one glide. The straightening lasts for several days when you use this hair straightener. Do not think twice before buying this best hair straightener in India.
- Used by professionals
- Advanced ceramic heat technology
- Does not damage hair
- Gentle on hairs
- Leaves hair shiny and smooth
- Travel friendly
8. Remington S3500 Ceramic Straight Hair Straightener
Remington is one of the best grooming companies in America and is highly popular for its highly effective products at affordable prices.
This perfect slim hair straightener makes sure that no hair is unturned straight. It comes with an antistatic coating plate that protects your hair from getting damaged. Moreover, the highest temperature that it comes with is 230 degrees and gives a sleek finish in no time.
- Extra slim plates
- Plat lock
- Temperature setting control
- Automatic shut off after 15 seconds
- Travel friendly
- Swivel cord
9. Vega VHSCC-01 3 In 1 Hair Styler
If you are someone who does not want to spend separately on curler and crimper then this is your go-to product as it performs the job of straightening, curling, and crimping the hairs perfectly.
Whether you want to get ready for a party or for a festive night this hair styler will make sure that your look is perfect on every occasion.
The styler comes with flat plates to straighten the hair to give a sleeky finish while curler and crimper help create beautiful locks and texture.
- 3 in 1 styler
- Comes with power LED indicator
- Ceramic coated plates
- 360 degree swivel cord
- 2 years warranty
10. Swiss Beauty Professional Hair Straightener
One of the best hair straighteners in India for super affordable price is the Swiss Beauty Professional Hair Straightener that comes with genuine ceramic plates that are very gentle on the hairs.Moreover it comes with a temperature adjustments settings that range from 140 degrees to maximum of 220 degrees.
If you are looking for a simple, budget-friendly and effective hair straightener in India then this is the one you can go for.
- Super affordable
- Gentle on hair
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Ceramic coated plates
- Simple to use
- Can make hairs rough
11. Inalsa Trendy Hair Straightener
Inalsa Trendy Hair Straightener is one of the best affordable hair straighteners available in India. It is made with solid ceramic plates and comes with a stylish matte black body that draws everybody’s attention.
It is so lightweight that it can be carried anywhere as it perfectly fits in a handbag as well.
It comes with a professional temperature regulating technology to make your hairs straightened effortlessly. If you are on a shoestring budget then we highly recommend this best hair straightener in India.
- Travel Friendly
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Comes with power indicator
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Compact size
12. Kemei KM-329 Professional Hair Straightener
Kemei KM-329 is a professional hair straightener that gives you a sleek and lustrous hair in no time. It is made using ultra-smooth ceramic plates that reduce the damage caused due to excessive heat production.
It heats up in 30 seconds and you don’t have to wait for extra time to get it heated. Moreover, it comes with four different levels of temperature settings that you can adjust as per the needs. This super-affordable hair straightener is one of the best hair straighteners in India.
- Heats up quickly
- Super affordable
- Travel friendly
- Temperature adjusting settings
- Comes with plate lock system
- Material not sturdy
How To Choose The Best Hair Straightener – Buyer’s Guide
Well ideally there are many points that need to be considered before investing in a hair straightener but here we have listed some of the most important points that you must consider before buying a hair straightener.
1. Type Of Material Used
The first and foremost factor that you should always consider is to check for the quality of material used in the hair straightener. The most common type of material used in most of the straighteners is ceramic which prevents overheating and does not cause any damage to the hairs. So if you don’t have any idea of the materials used then we suggest you go for the ceramic one.
2. Plates Used In A Straightener
Now the most important part of hair straightener its plate. Plates are made of different metals like Tourmaline which is best for damaged hairs, Ceramic which distributes heat evenly and Titanium which heat up really quickly and is best suited for people who have extremely curly and frizzy hairs.
Temperature is a game-changer in any hair straightener, not all the hair types need the extremely high temperatures. Many hair straighteners come with a preset single-temperature system and you cant regulate it manually.
If you have very curly hairs then we suggest buying a straightener that comes with a temperature regulator and for normal hairs, you can go for any hair straightener. Moreover, many low-cost hair straighteners are unable to distribute the heat evenly due to which you get an uneven texture.
Cost is one of the biggest factors that we all consider before buying a hair straightener. As we all fall for the cheap straighteners but from my personal experience, it is much better to invest at once in quality and good hair straightener instead of investing little amounts on those low-cost straighteners as they get damaged very easily and also damages your hair and makes them dry.
Quality straighteners last much longer than the normal ones as they are made up of high-quality material which does not damage your hairs.
So these are some of the best hair straighteners in India that you can choose from. Always look for the above-given factors before investing a hair straightener so that you do not lose your hard-earned money by investing in the wrong product.