Getting glowing and radiant skin is still a dream for many of us but do you know that it is not that difficult to get that perfect skin. Just like me, I know many of you might think that only celebrities and fashion models are blessed with glowing and radiant skin as they spend heaps of money on their skincare products and treatments. But believe me, I was living in the world of fallacy before discovering these amazing home remedies to get glowing skin. So I thought of sharing these 10 Effective Natural Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin.
You won’t believe that these remedies just proved to be miraculous for me and I am sure that after trying these you won’t be disappointed as well. So let see these prodigious home remedies for glowing skin.
Effective Natural Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
1. Gram Flour ( Besan )
Do you know that apart from using gram flour in cooking it provides some amazing benefits to your skin? Gram Flour has been used for ages to treat various skin ailments. Gram flour is a natural skin exfoliator as it removes dead skin and brings a natural glow to the skin.
How to use Gram Flour ( Besan ) for glowing skin
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour
- Add ½ tbsp lemon, honey and a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Add 1 tbsp of curd to make a thick paste
- Apply this face pack evenly on your skin and wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
- Use this face pack twice a week for effective results
As we all know that honey is packed full of health benefits but apart from providing numerous health benefits it is also works wonder for your skin. Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and maintains a healthy glow on the skin. Honey is one of the best natural beauty tips for glowing skin and most importantly if you have dry skin then using honey is a boon for your skin. If you are someone who is lazy and do not want to rely on too many ingredients then you can simply use the following remedy.
How to use Honey for glowing skin
- Take 1 tbsp of honey and mix it with 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your skin and wash it off after 20 mins.
- You can use this remedy daily on your skin.
- It will help in removing all the acne scars and dark spots from your skin and eventually it will even your skin tone.
3. Aloe vera
We can’t thanks enough to this multi-purpose plant. From providing numerous health benefits to glowing skin it does the job really well. Aloe vera contains anti-bacterial properties which help in eliminating pimples and acne and prevents them from reoccurring. It also reduces redness and puffiness of the skin.
How to use Aloe Vera for glowing skin.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and scrape out all the gel from it.
- Mix 1/4 tbsp of turmeric and 1 tbsp of honey in the aloe vera gel.
- Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer so that it forms a thick paste.
- Apply this pack on your skin and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Use this natural beauty tip twice a week for glowing skin.
4. Sandalwood Powder
If you have ever asked your grandmother about any skin issue then you must have heard that use sandalwood powder ( also known as Chandan in India ) because sandalwood contains natural antiseptic and skin healing properties. Moreover, if you have oily skin then using the following natural home remedy will bring back the lost glow on your skin.
How to use Sandalwood Powder for glowing skin
- Mix 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder with 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth ( Multani Mitti ).
- Add a tablespoon of organic rose water to form a thick paste.
- Apply this pack on your skin for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this pack on alternate days for better results.
5. Raw Milk
This is probably the easiest one to use in the list of “ Effective Home Remedies For Glowing Skin “. Many of us underestimate the usage of this powerful ingredient which is effortlessly available at our homes. Raw milk contains Tyrosine which controls the production of melanin which eventually helps in brightening and glowing skin.
How to use Raw Milk for glowing skin
- Take around 2-3 tablespoons of raw milk in a bowl.
- Take a cotton ball and dip into the bowl of raw milk.
- Take this soaked cotton ball and dab it on your skin.
- Wash it off after 20 minutes. You can even apply this overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- You can use this remedy daily on your skin.
Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C and we all know how important Important Vitamin C is for our skin. Lemon contains skin bleaching properties that help in lightening the skin and removing blemishes. Lemon also acts as an antioxidant for your skin and eliminates all the toxins present in your skin. Lest see how you can use lemon for glowing skin.
How to use lemon for glowing skin
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Massage this mixture on your skin for at least 1 minute.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- This mixture will gently exfoliate your skin by removing all the dead cells and toxins from your skin.
- Use this scrub twice a week for effective results.
Who doesn’t love eating potatoes? Well apart from being a versatile food item, potatoes provide great benefits to the skin as it contains vitamin C, B1, B3 and B6. Potato helps in eliminating those ugly dark spots and blemishes. Moreover, it reduces the signs of ageing and reduces inflammation form your face.
How to use potato for glowing skin
- Take 2 tbsp of potato juice.
- Mix it in ½ tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Apply this mixture on your skin.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- You can use this remedy on every alternate day.
Yoghurt contains lactic acid which gently removes dead skin as it mildly exfoliates the skin and gives a natural glow to the skin. Applying yoghurt on the skin also reduces fine lines and wrinkles form the skin. Moreover, it also prevents acne and pimples. Here is the face mask that you can prepare with yoghurt.
How to use Yoghurt for glowing skin
- Take 2 tbsp of yoghurt and mix it with 1 tbsp of honey and ¼ tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Apply this paste on your skin and wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes.
- You can use this face mask twice in a week for effective results.
Hope you like these amazing and effective natural beauty tips for glowing skin. Do try these remedies and let us know the results.